Senior Manager - Campus Learning Program & Development - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
The opportunity is with the L & D function of a well-established company providing information technology consulting, services, solutions and products for organizations across industries for various geographies
- Own the global campus program management, processes, and policies of Continuous Education and Learning on Demand Programs under the corporate umbrella
- Work with Corp HR and HRBP leaders to define and develop a Learning Landscape and Role-Based Certifications.
- Program Manage large initiatives such as, work closely with business in effectively designing and implementing campus to Corporate Initiatives
- Work closely with IT to devise and execute the user-friendly L&D systems/tools which are accessible across locations to promote L&D interventions for campus recruits
- Focus on developing E-learning strategy and delivery platforms like LMS
- Ensure a blend on practical and virtual pieces of training are in place across grades for interventions to upskill, cross skill, future-ready skills to enable - Build- over hire
- Collaborate between functions and businesses to improve the organization's campus hire's competencies
- Provide data analytics and insights to assess the effectiveness and efficacy of programs to Business Leadership/CPO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.