Management Trainee at Huquo
Views:1546 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Senior Manager - Campus Hiring - Recruitment Firm (8-15 yrs)
Senior Manager - Campus Hiring
Campus Recruiter Responsibilities :
- Assessing the hiring needs of the company and developing job descriptions and specifications accordingly.
- Designing and implementing recruitment strategies such as events and social media campaigns.
- Researching hiring trends and compiling recruitment reports and presentations.
- Sourcing talented candidates through a variety of means including events, advertising, and databases.
- Maintaining relationships with universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks.
- Screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
- Managing and conducting interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Managing all administrative tasks such as updating recruitment databases, hiring profiles, and applicant documentation.
- Hosting and attending college career days and conferences.
Campus Recruiter Requirements :
- A Bachelor's degree/P.G in human resources or similar.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in CAMPUS recruitment.
- Sound understanding of the recruitment process and university databases.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems such as Oracle Taleo and iCIMS Recruit.
- Excellent marketing and advertising abilities.
- Highly charismatic with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with designing and conducting interviews.
- Good judge of character and decision-making skills.
- Great networking abilities.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment practices and keeping up to date with trends.