Senior Manager - Call Center Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "call center infrastructure" "avaya" "cisco" "ameyo" "genesys"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This job is a pure technical role. It is NOT a call center operations/floor manager role. The incumbent will be leading call center technology infrastructure for all 14 markets in which the MNC operates and will also be responsible for a complete upgrade, migration and refresh of existing technical systems.
The client is a renowned MNC operating in the telecom industry. This role would be supporting their call center operations and infrastructure for 14 international markets.
- Develop call center technology systems and refresh the existing tech model by developing customer interaction and response systems, and networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Determine call center operational strategies from a technology perspective by conducting needs assessments, evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; establishing technical specifications
- Maintain and improve call center technology systems by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Maintain systems by evaluating equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- 10+ years of experience is a MUST
- Prior experience in a BPO environment, leading technology infrastructure and platforms for an international call center setup
- Hands-on exposure with technologies extensively used in call center management- Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, Ameyo
- Familiarity with relevant call center technology and applications
- A background in systems integration in the practice of call centers would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and lead large teams of employees
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision
- Association with a leading MNC in the telecom industry
- High level of ownership and visibility with senior leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.