Senior Manager - Call Center Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "call center infrastructure" "avaya" "cisco" "ameyo" "genesys"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This job is a pure technical role. It is NOT a call center operations/floor manager role. The incumbent will be leading call center technology infrastructure for all 14 markets in which the MNC operates and will also be responsible for a complete upgrade, migration and refresh of existing technical systems.
The client is a renowned MNC operating in the telecom industry. This role would be supporting their call center operations and infrastructure for 14 international markets.
- Develop call center technology systems and refresh the existing tech model by developing customer interaction and response systems, and networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Determine call center operational strategies from a technology perspective by conducting needs assessments, evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; establishing technical specifications
- Maintain and improve call center technology systems by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Maintain systems by evaluating equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- 10+ years of experience is a MUST
- Prior experience in a BPO environment, leading technology infrastructure and platforms for an international call center setup
- Hands-on exposure with technologies extensively used in call center management- Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, Ameyo
- Familiarity with relevant call center technology and applications
- A background in systems integration in the practice of call centers would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and lead large teams of employees
- Self-starter who requires minimum supervision
- Association with a leading MNC in the telecom industry
- High level of ownership and visibility with senior leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.