Associate Consultant at RGF Select
Views:2542 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Business Transformation - BPO/Healthcare (6-8 yrs)
US Healthcare experience is Mandatory
The role of the individual is to oversee and manage portfolio of automation projects from proposal development to project kick-off to customer acceptance. The cycle would involve creating best practices and templates for institutionalizing the automation service line within Business Transformation Function and wider organization.
In addition to implementing traditional project management methodologies, the individual is responsible for coaching and mentoring the project staff, assisting them in problem solving and helping them execute their roles.
- Define the Automation strategy and roadmap
- Act as a leader within Business Transformation for Automation projects
- Play a key leadership role, managing & leading a service line end to end
- Responsible for the planning and execution throughout the implementation lifecycle, including Pre sales analysis, requirement gathering, Case preparation, Business Requirement Document preparation, drafting execution plan to team members, support for prototype development, project implementation management, resource scheduling and management, vendor/partner management etc.
- Align the delivery with the company's overall strategy and goals
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Perform competitive analysis, market trend analysis & Gap analysis to ensure market leading products. Become an expert in automation