Senior Consultant at MTC India Pvt LTD
Views:4452 Applications:730 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Business Strategist (11-17 yrs)
The Business Strategist
Join our team in Strategy consulting for an exciting career opportunity to work on the CEO agenda of our most strategic clients across the globe
Practice: Strategy consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity; Cost Transformation; Operating Model; Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy, Sustainability & Responsible Business | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore | Years of
Exp: 11+ years post MBA
Explore an Exciting Career at company
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in company Strategy and Consulting.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The Strategy Practice is a part of company Strategy and focuses on the CEOs most strategic priorities. We help clients with strategies that are at the intersection of business and technology, drive value and impact, shape new businesses & design operating models for the future.
We provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in Business Strategy, where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Support clients in their inorganic growth agenda across the deal lifecycle, i.e., target screening, synergy assessment, due diligence, post-merger integration and portfolio interventions.
- Cost Transformation: Identify strategic cost take-out opportunities and drive business transformation.
- Operating Model: Partner with CEOs to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
- Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy: Accelerate measurable and sustained growth for clients with an unrivaled set of data-driven capabilities from strategy to execution.
- Sustainability & Responsible Business: Work with our ecosystem partners, help clients reach their sustainability goals through digital transformation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- A Strategic Mindset to shape innovative, fact-based strategies and operating models
- Issue Based Problem Solving to decode and solve complex and unstructured business questions
- Business Acumen to drive actionable outcomes for clients with the latest industry trends, innovations and disruptions, metrics and value drivers
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with C level executive clients, with extensive experience in projects in which the
primary stakeholder was the CEO; Chief Strategy Officer
- Consulting experience in Corporate Strategy/Restructuring; Growth Strategy, Market Entry Strategy,
Operating Model Strategy, Business Model development, Strategic Cost Reduction, Digital business
- Business/ Industry experience in broad based general management in blue chip organizations with
background in sales/ marketing
- MBA from a tier 1 institute
- Your prior experience in one or more of the following: Corporate Strategy, Business Transformation,
Mergers & Acquisitions, Shareholder Value Analysis, Organization Strategy, Pricing and Profit Optimization, Growth and Innovation, Strategic Planning
Whats in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everythingfrom how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Candidates from following colleges apply :