HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3709 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager - Business Human Resource - eCommerce - IIM/TISS/SCMHRD/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
Hiring Senior Manager - Human Resource Partner for leading E-Commerce Industry Giant
- Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs, solving performance problems
Job Responsibilities :
- Drives strategic HR operations.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information, recommending courses of action.
- Compliance with all HR Policies, processes, budgets & legal requirements, advising management on needed actions.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems, evaluating potential solutions, implementing selected solution, coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- HR interface to employees, managers and business leaders
- Work with C&B Manager to align all policies with the new grade structure by providing relevant inputs to redesign.
- Management Succession Planning - Work with the leadership team to Identify the internal/external successors for key positions
- Ensure completion of Goal Plans and Development Plans (online/offline)
- Ensure performance improvement cases are dealt with as per set guidelines
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Ensure action plans for all functions as per opportunities areas identified from VOE surveys
- Drives Employee Engagement initiatives
- Effective Implementation & Management of company's Rewards & Recognition Programs
- Develop employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Ensure compliance & conclude any Ethics cases/ investigations as per set guidelines
- Strategic Decks - Create decks as per organization requirement
Job Specification :
- 7 - 9 years of relevant experience.
- Should have hands on experience on MS Excel and Power point.
Education- Degree or equivalent :
- MBA in HR from Tier 1 only
- Attributes & Competencies Performance Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience, General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.