Leadership Hiring at Staffio HR
Views:2526 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Senior Manager - Business HR - Consumer Durable (8-10 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 10 years
CTC : 25 - 30 LPA
Job Code : STCBRX-ABTT
Ownership of the Business HR portfolio, employee lifecycle from on boarding to transition management. Understand the business outlook for the mid to long term and contextualise the BHR portfolio accordingly.
Stakeholder Management - Working closely with the sales leadership team on various people matters, providing advisory inputs on talent management.
Talent acquisition - While this role is not accountable for talent sourcing, it is accountable for quality of hire and therefore needs to be a key participant in any selection decision.
Talent Management anchor the various talent identification, deployment and succession planning exercises for the division
Employee Relations - Lead the ER processes for the division across selection of counsels (in consultation with the Central ER and Corporate Legal teams), preparation of representative documents and briefing of counsels.
Performance Management - Drive the annual performance processes with rigour and transparency.
Compensation and Benefits ensure equitable closure of the merit/annual pay review exercise within timelines and budget.
- Metrics for the Division Onboarding scores, Recruitment TAT (for requisitions that remain open post 20 days), Attrition, Succession Planning, Manpower deployment.
- Contribution to the AIL BHR Function These projects consist of themes that impact all 3000 employees and would enable the business as a whole from a talent lens.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS : Education Qualification :
- Full time MBA with specialization in Human Resources from a renowned institute. Experience
- 8 to 10 years experience as an HR Generalist or Plant HR or Branch Sales HR for a mid to large sized company Specific skill set
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a healthy collaborative work style, Excellent communication skills.
- Strong background in ER Management.
- Comfortable with working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.