Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:13606 Applications:776 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:425
Senior Manager - Business Finance - Manufacturing - CA (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- The role would lead business finance for SBU providing a consolidated view of various businesses, locations and strategic initiatives.
- Be in charge of the Business/ Strategic planning process for the SBU. Be a Business partner to drive financial intelligence, business insights and support in new business opportunities.
- Take charge on the profitability of business and investigate ways to improve on cost, working capital, controls at plant locations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the annual budgeting, forecasting exercise for the SBU
- Provide analytics on revenue, profitability and cost performance of the SBU on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis.
- Analyse key business drivers, industry and competition and advice the SBU heads for cost efficiencies and lean business process /delivery models to arrest loopholes on cost/efficiencies
- Prepare regular business risk assessments
- Establish business intelligent reports & MIS for tracking key business metrics and automate for data transparency
- Prepare financial modelling and analysis for strategic initiatives and new business opportunities for the SBU
- Suggest growth/statutory tax opportunities to senior management by way of downstream and upstream opportunities.
- To foresee external economic ecosystem and advice on the financial planning to the SBU
- Capex planning & Management for the SBU
- Work out detailed product costing and provide inputs on pricing decision for effective margin management for the SBU
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of cost material, conversion and fixed cost at the plants. Submit monthly exception reports
- Work closely with procurement, commercial functions for project needs and negotiations.
- Track and report material cost reductions. Perform periodic financial analysis of key vendors to assess & mitigate associated risks.
- Vendor confirmation of balance and reconciliation of vendor for Top Vendors
- Ensure tracking and reporting on fixed costs vs. plan and fixing the variances
- Co-ordinate on insurance coverage and claim settlements
- Monitor working capital, capex and cashflow
- Ensure tracking and control on fixed assets, robustness of cycle count process and inventory recording in books.
- Disposal of NPA at the plants and work on waste disposal/recycling.
- Work closely with Plant Head, Project team, and Commercial team at plant for strengthening internal financial controls and operating controls at Plant.
- Lead cost audit certification and submission of cost records to Department of Fertilizers. Co-ordinate with statutory auditors and internal auditors
- Ensure tax compliances at plants. Provide operational support in GST at plant locations
- Ensure on time submission of subsidy DBT bills
- Support in automation of marketing rebates and discounts and automation of cost sheets
- Ensure quality, analytics and speed in strategic plans
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial matters.
- Closely work with the accounting team on compliance to accounting standards and guidelines.
- Actively involve in the Marketing/plant operations
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA - 1st attempt /CMA with 6-8 years post qualification experience with atleast 5 years in Business Finance in a reputed Manufacturing company with multi location plants and large / complex distribution network.
- Candidates from Fertilizer, Pharma, Cement, Chemical, Tyre, Automobile, Steel or Glass industry will only be considered.
- Business acumen and understanding of macro / biz drivers
- Ability to strategize and translate strategies in executable actions.
- Deep analytical skills and right attention to details
- Financial Planning, reporting, costing, MIS, capex, controls, working capital
- Working Knowledge SAP system
- Excellent team player, people management skills
- Influencing skills, ability to connect with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to work through multiple priorities
- Well organized, highly system and process oriented approach
- Deep desire to excel and implement best in class practices
- Good business partner with customer orientation
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.