Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3935 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager - Business Finance & Credit Control - Medical Devices (8-12 yrs)
Looking for a CA/MBA with 8+ years of strong experience in FP&A, Credit Control and Automation. (Diversity preferred)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for business strategy & delivery of results by working in partnership with sales, marketing and supply operations.
- Functionally responsible to build a strong governance & control framework, financial operations, working capital and cash flow management.
- Providing leadership to his team including responsibility for the individual development of team members and succession planning
- Provide analytical and business partnering support for assigned business(es) including financial statement analysis, gross margin analysis, business performance commentary, and forecasting to various levels of management and to the business unit.
- Analyzing both income and expense lines of the P&L & timely preparing various MIS for businesses
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/ yearly reports for management reviews.
- Preparation of the strategic plan while working with MD, CFO and APAC team.
- Providing overview of the P&L along with variance analysis of actual v/s the planned numbers and collaborate with business team to drive Gross margin and operating margin. Identify Operating Leverage & Process Improvement opportunities
- Understanding the trends & timely communicating the plan results business partners.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of businesses.
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the assigned business (s)
- Lead scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the global finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities, managing directly and indirectly - finance staff in multiple locations.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools
- Lead the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the assigned business (s)
- Monitor competitive dynamics of the sectors (liaise with sector associates) for the assigned business (s)
- Responsible for all internal controls in the area of FP&A and AR and also support statutory audit and corporate audit in those areas.
- Work with CFO to drive digital agenda, transformation related to finance optimization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.