Consultant at Michael Page
Views:727 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:231
Senior Manager - Business Excellence/Transformation - BFSI (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
1. You will be responsible to work in collaboration with the business to identify opportunities and design process to evolve the current business-operating model, and to maximize the return on digital/automation investments.
2. You will collaborate with stakeholders to understand their experiences, unmet needs and work on business gathering.
3. You will use these opportunities on existing operating model and use LEAN and hypothesis-based Six Sigma techniques to uncover the root cause of inefficiencies.
4. Incumbent will assist in developing digital transformation operating model which includes recommendations on automation, workflows, web applications, data science and employee training opportunities to improve the client experience.
5. You will create a roadmap of Transformation and CI initiatives in co-ordination with Business Heads and alignment with regional Director/s.
Education and Experience :
1. Bachelor- s/Master's degree from a reputed university.
2. At least 10-14 years of relevant experience with increasing accountability.
3. Hands-on knowledge of and certification in various improvement frameworks (LEAN, Six Sigma, AGILE, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, Customer Journey mapping).
4. Experience using platforms such as PEGA, Blue Prism, and TABLEAU.
5. Flexible in work timing.
6. Insurance background and understanding is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.