Senior Manager - Business Development - Solar Projects (12-18 yrs)
Senior Manager - BD Solar Projects
Industry : Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Business Development, Renewable, Solar, Bidding, Tender Management
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Identify and analyse new business business development opportunities for brownfield solar projects in C&I segment
- Improve and streamline Renewable energy business models and offerings including commercial, market, financing, governance and regulatory aspects
Client Details :
Our client is a leading renewable energy company in Europe with footprints in India since 2004 with interests in hydro, solar and power markets. The role is based in Bangalore with frequent travel across India.
- Carrying Business Development in solar power with focus on greenfield development.
- Execute and continuously update Company's business plan in line with organisation's strategy for Renewable energy.
- Carrying out project development which include, land, licensing and permits and having full understanding of regulatory constraints and opportunity space.
- Drive a customer centric approach through continuous interactions with internal and external stakeholders and manage different channels for customer acquisition, marketing and retention.
- Understand the industry, peers, competitors and suppliers and able to negotiate the requirements.
- Monitor industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers, technological changes and new offerings etc.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and business framework across business development cycle.
- Bachelor in Engineering or Business from a reputed Institute/University with contractual and commercial insight and preferably Masters in Business Administration or Management Science
- 12+ years in Renewable Power Industry, of which the last five years should have been in business development of the projects, preferably in the solar and wind energy sector
- The successful candidate should have hands on experience in Business and Project Development, PPA negotiation with Industrial and commercial customers.
- He/She should have a network of stakeholders and customers, especially in South India, and should possess fair knowledge of: Solar Power Industry/ Wind Power Industry / Indian Renewable Power Sector
- Understanding of local laws and regulatory framework related to licensing, permits and power sales at state and central level, commercial and financial assessment, billing and settlement process of Discoms.
Job Offer :
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.