Senior Manager - Business Development - Media Firm (10-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager - Business Development
Who we Are :
A Cheil Group Company, Experience Commerce, is an agency for digital businesses. Built with a view to partner brands in their move up the digital maturity curve, we leverage the power of integrated marketing. Backed by Cheil India which is one of the top 4 advertising agency networks in the country and with 800+ employees across 5 offices, we are one of the fastest- growing communication networks in the region. Our capabilities cut across:
1. Strategy & Planning (Research & Insights + Marketing + Branding + Communication Strategy +E-com Strategy + Search + Social Marketing)
2. Digital + Social (Big Idea campaigns + 360 campaigns + Digital Platforms + Mobile Web Emerging platforms + Technology + Experience + User designs)
3. Creative + Content (Integrated Marketing Campaigns + Multi channel content development +Film Studio + Content Studio + Production)
4. Media Services (Media Planning + Media Buying + Performance Media + Measurement &optimization + Intelligence)
5. Brand Activation (On ground + Virtual + Hybrid)
6. Retail Marketing
- We ensure that we are one of the few agencies to genuinely provide clients a truly integrated marketing solutions offering. With a unique intersection of Creative + Technology at our core, we partner our client's growth ambition with our capability & innovative approach to help create business impact.
- Few Brands we work with: - Samsung, Lenovo, Pepsi, Sugar, Aditya Birla Group, Karcher, Castrol, JK Tyres, Ajio, Wipro, Fortune Foods, Ambuja Cements, Go Air, TCS, Fuji Films & the list goes on.
Location : Mumbai
Reporting To : VP- Business Development
Responsibilities You will be Trusted with:
- Manage go to market initiatives towards selling our offerings to Brands and managing sales activities for the region
- Reach out and engage with Brands, map accounts, crack insightful briefs and inspire creative team members to come up with interesting and engaging ideas
- Lead day to day client engagement and interaction with creative & production teams
- Run projects independently from Planning, briefing, presentation to client and co-ordination with the creative/production teams
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly / annual sales target for the region / set of accounts allocated
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships - Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
What you will need to Succeed in this role :
- Successful applicant should be an MBA in Marketing with 10+ years of experience
- Driven, and exceptionally strong communication, engagement, presentation skills
- Highly organised, motivated and able to multi-task
- Ability to coordinate and support senior leaders
- Self-driven and proactive
6 best things about working with us:
1. Growth of digital is soaring at all time high & will continue to be so, be a part of fast-growing agency (double digit growth rates are norm here)
2. Working on the top clients across verticals will value add to your skills & career graph.
3. No dull moments while working with our clients & team alike.
4. Challenges & having fun while working will be constant thing.
5. Our people are our core strength, fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is of utmost important to us
6. Opportunity to build creative innovations solutions at the intersection of channels + digital, activations + digital, retail + digital solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.