Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:607 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Business Development - IT Infrastructure & Cloud (8-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager - Business Development and Sales - IT Infrastructure & Cloud
Location : Hyderabad/ Bangalore
About the client :
- The client is a well-established IT service management firm which is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments
- They have expertise in providing a range of IT Managed Services - Cloud, IT Operations, DC/Networks, Cyber Security, deployments, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE : Looking for strong Business development and Sales leader focused on generating business for IT infrastructure and cloud service vertical for enterprise accounts.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING :
- Drive enterprise business across a given set of enterprise accounts, drive the account forward with a strategic approach in constructing a digital transformation solution for the customer.
- Complete account ownership and responsibility for new orders and revenue, growing into P&L management of the account.
- Discuss & implement a project after identifying the problem area internally with product & solutions team, setting up periodic bid calls between, sales, commercial, solution & product teams to deliver the desired solution to customer.
- Growing and Managing Infrastructure, Cloud solutions and Revenue Targets, Revenue Retention and Revenue Maximization
- Assist the team in complex sales negotiations and close the deals and attend Sales presentations
- Develop best practices & Consultative Selling approach
- Manage and grow a team of business development, B2B sales experts
Candidate Profile :
- Graduate in BE/ B.Tech / BS and MBA, with 8+ years of enterprise sales experience in IT Services industry
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, IaaS, PaaS CMS solutions
Here's what you will need!
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills
- Experience in working with global teams, especially with US geography
- Excellent Communication skills/Client relationships (existing and ability to create new)/Executive engagements /Strategic planning/evaluating new account penetration techniques
- Should have a strong experience in front-ending and winning large deals
- Should adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organizational Growth plans
- Ability to drive a large group of sales/ solutions and bidding specialists