Senior Manager - Business Development - Identity & Data Privacy - IT (5-8 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Be the first employee for a global organization in India, and drive the creation of a multi-sided business data-driven ecosystem
- Hunt for new business avenues, and liaise with remote support teams, for revenue generation in the India charters
Client Details :
Our client is building an open-source and global decentralized network that will give people and organizations access and control over their identity and digital trail, anytime, anywhere. The network enables entrepreneurs, startups, non-profits, and fortune 500 companies to create and deploy solutions to give their customers true control and ownership of their data.
Our client is a portfolio company of one of the largest investment companies globally.
- Support and help develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies to drive the creation of a large multi-sided ecosystem driven by data
- Identify, engage with and create partnerships with private enterprises, government entities, leading start-ups and MNC partners
- Drive engagement with central / state and local government bodies and regulators both as potential ecosystem partners and for obtaining licenses and conducting high-level advocacy
- Work with India's start-up ecosystem, leading VC / early-stage funding companies and start-up accelerators to identify potential business/technology partners
- Support corporate development efforts, including new investor engagements, M&A / JV efforts, and existing investor relations
- Candidates from the Consulting/investment banking sector is strongly preferred.
- MBA / Post graduate degree from a top tier educational institution having a stellar educational and professional background
- The person must be a structured, analytical, strategic thinker comfortable working independently as part of a global team split across multiple geographies and time-zones
- Possess 5 - 8 years of relevant experience cultivating business acumen - potentially in support of crafting commercial strategies, and business/sales execution
- Ideally, you should possess prior experience in building ecosystems / market-places and strategic partnerships in a high-growth start-up environment.
Job Offer :
- Be the first employee in India and grow vertically
- Industry-leading compensation
- Thrive in a high growth culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jishnu Banerjee on +91 080 6826 6823
Contact - Jishnu Banerjee - +91 080 6826 6823
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.