Senior Manager - Business Development - Identity & Data Privacy - IT (5-8 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Be the first employee for a global organization in India, and drive the creation of a multi-sided business data-driven ecosystem
- Hunt for new business avenues, and liaise with remote support teams, for revenue generation in the India charters
Client Details :
Our client is building an open-source and global decentralized network that will give people and organizations access and control over their identity and digital trail, anytime, anywhere. The network enables entrepreneurs, startups, non-profits, and fortune 500 companies to create and deploy solutions to give their customers true control and ownership of their data.
Our client is a portfolio company of one of the largest investment companies globally.
- Support and help develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies to drive the creation of a large multi-sided ecosystem driven by data
- Identify, engage with and create partnerships with private enterprises, government entities, leading start-ups and MNC partners
- Drive engagement with central / state and local government bodies and regulators both as potential ecosystem partners and for obtaining licenses and conducting high-level advocacy
- Work with India's start-up ecosystem, leading VC / early-stage funding companies and start-up accelerators to identify potential business/technology partners
- Support corporate development efforts, including new investor engagements, M&A / JV efforts, and existing investor relations
- Candidates from the Consulting/investment banking sector is strongly preferred.
- MBA / Post graduate degree from a top tier educational institution having a stellar educational and professional background
- The person must be a structured, analytical, strategic thinker comfortable working independently as part of a global team split across multiple geographies and time-zones
- Possess 5 - 8 years of relevant experience cultivating business acumen - potentially in support of crafting commercial strategies, and business/sales execution
- Ideally, you should possess prior experience in building ecosystems / market-places and strategic partnerships in a high-growth start-up environment.
Job Offer :
- Be the first employee in India and grow vertically
- Industry-leading compensation
- Thrive in a high growth culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jishnu Banerjee on +91 080 6826 6823
Contact - Jishnu Banerjee - +91 080 6826 6823
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.