Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:398 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Business Development - CSR Projects - Education (3-6 yrs)
- Identify and tap CSR funds of corporates working in the domain of education for various projects
- Manage the Education Empowerment portfolio including research, pipeline development, proposal co-creation, monitoring & evaluation and impact assessment. Investments will be in the areas of K-12 Education, skills development, and entrepreneurship with a focus on tech-led programs.
- Build partnerships with other funders. Own the long-term portfolio strategy.
- Provide operational and programmatic tracking and reporting.
- Own Internal & external communications on the portfolio.
- Provide operational and programmatic support as needed for new initiatives under the CSR investments portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal functions and external organizations as required.
- Planning, strategizing, and strengthening CSR portfolio by sourcing and evaluating new collaboration opportunities with credible organizations and service providers.
- Conduct due diligence on potential partner organizations as per the needs of the Company to onboard new CSR partners / implementing agencies.
- Co-design project frameworks and monitoring mechanism to achieve project objectives as set out in the Grant Agreement, and optimize project outcomes through innovative thinking and cross-collaborations
- Responsible for the fundraising efforts in terms of strategy, action plans and implementation to secure the annual fundraising targets.
- Responsible for managing the donor relations & strategic fundraising partnerships.
- Preferably from NGO / Social services industry