Senior Manager - Business Development - Alternative Investment Tech Startup (7-9 yrs)
Our client is India's largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for interacting with CXOs and startup founders on a daily basis.
What you will do :
- Understanding the newest business models startup sector in India
- Selling the company's offerings to target businesses and managing the sales funnel and the sales cycle end to end (prospecting, pitching and negotiating and closing deals)
- Achieving new businesses/partnerships every month
- Ensuring repeat business with existing set of partners
- Negotiating on term sheets, legal contracts and documentation
- Credit risk analysis, risk mitigation, credit monitoring for existing partners on an ongoing basis
- 360-degree role involving cross functional collaboration in building SOPs, driving automation and new products structuring
What you need to have :
- MBA/CA from a premier B school
- 7-9 years of experience in a client facing relationship management/business development/corporate sales role in the leasing or financial services industry (asset leasing companies/banks/NBFC/rating agencies/venture debt firms/VC/PE firms)
- Experience in team management
- Understanding of credit risk management, financial analysis, due diligence etc.
- Excellent stakeholder/people management skills (both internal and external)
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build, scale and improve processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.