Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:629 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Business Development - 3PL/4PL Warehousing (4-10 yrs)
Brief About Role: This is a high-intensity leadership role, with high growth potential, that encompasses building the supply chain and warehousing solutions vertical to a new level.
Key features of the role include:
- Client Acquisition: You will be expected to understand target clients & create a business development pipeline of suitable clients (to whom we can acquire, build a pipeline of those clients).
- Critical Thinker: You will be liable to develop a comprehensive business plan strategy to acquire these clients in a time-bound manner.
- Solution Designing: You will be liable to create financially viable models for these target clients, either based on itemized or fixed fee basis model or percentage (of revenue) basis. Understand client requirements & design a suitable solution that is commercially feasible for the client.
- Good Communicator: You will be expected to understand the client's infrastructure requirements & work with the client's senior leadership team to ensure the client's requirements on the infrastructure side are well understood & accordingly catered with.
- Deal Closure: You will be liable for closing the deal with the client.
- Tech Savvy: You will be expected to understand the technology solutions offered & bundle the same along with the warehousing solutions in front of the client as per their requirement.
- Business Development: The candidate should have a leadership standing in the warehousing and supply chain domain and should be able to attract and engage enterprises and digital-native companies (companies that use online channels as their primary/first sales channel) seeking the warehousing and fulfillment capability.
- Warehousing Industry relationships: The candidate should be able to work with 3PL/4PL/5PL companies to share their spare warehousing space for further leasing to the enterprises/digital native companies in the need of additional warehousing space.
- Strong know-how of Omni-Channel Fulfilment: Candidate should have a deep understanding of B2B and B2C distribution channels as well as online and offline distribution channels.
- Team Building: The candidate should be able to build and lead a highly competent team of senior-middle level and middle-level professionals.
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in supply chain and commercial warehousing operations with:
- Some previous experience of solution designing (preparing customer-specific quotations).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Development.
- Experience with any startup will be counted as an additional plus point.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.