HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:195 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Business Continuity Management - Life Insurance (3-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Designation : Senior Manager- Business Continuity Management.
- Assist in maintaining the Business continuity policy and procedure documents.
- Ensure compliance to the requirements of ISO22301 standard.
- Ability to conduct of Threat/Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis for business functions and IT applications and components.
- Identify and prioritize the systems and other resources required to support critical business processes in the organization.
- Designing appropriate strategies for recovering at least sufficient information systems facilities to support critical business processes in the event of a disruption.
- Facilitate calculation of Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective for processes, functions and IT resources for which the continuity has to be planned.
- Formulate and maintain Business Continuity Plans and IT Disaster Plans.
- Maintain Incident Response Planning Maintaining the Incident Response Plan for handling major incidents.
- Implementing and testing a Call Tree.
- Monitoring and facilitating testing activities.
- Facilitate BCP test simulations for functions.
- Monitor adherence to IT DR testing.
- Incident Management.
- Investigation and monitoring of the events/incidents and identifying corrective preventive actions.
- Making reports for the events/incidents.
- Maintain awareness program - Periodic Training of Personnel and Testing of the BC and DR Plans.
- Facilitate requirements for forensics for incidents including cyber.
Qualification / Experience (No of years & type) :
- MBA/Graduate with overall 6 years' experience in technology/information security.
- At-least 3 years of experience in the domain of BCM and incident management. Understanding of technology components.
- Certifications in Preferably ISO22301:2019 LI / LA (BCM), ISO27001 LI / LA (ISMS), ISO31000 (risk management).
Functional competencies :
- Good understanding of the risk assessment and business impact analysis concepts.
- Understanding knowledge of different Technology components
- Good understanding of ISO22301:2019 Standard.
- Independent and proactive approach to work; ability to learn and adapt new areas.
- Good written, communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.