Founder at Serving Skill
Views:748 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Manager - Business Analytics - IT (5-8 yrs)
Position: The Senior Manager will own multiple client relationships and provide analytics oriented thought partnership. (S)he will oversee multiple project teams to facilitate delivery of high-quality analytics services and identify opportunities for deeper client engagement.
Job description for Sr. Manager role:
- Develop a thorough understanding of client's business challenges to proactively recommend analyses that can deliver results for the client
- Facilitate value addition to the client's business by driving the problem-solving process and bringing an independent perspective based on domain knowledge and past experience
- Regularly engage in peer level discussions with the C-Suite of client companies, to partner with them as a trusted analytics advisor- Develop a robust knowledge of functional areas (Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Supply Chain etc.) across a diverse set of industries to provide relevant and actionable insights backed by robust analytics
- Respect & implement our five core values - Client First, Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork
Pre-requisites and skill sets for this role:
- Strong analytical reasoning & problem-solving capabilities to identify patterns, draw insights and recommend solutions live
.- Ability to share complex thoughts and tailor written and verbal communication based on the context.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects across diverse industries
.- Experience in client facing/professional services environment is a plus.
What Merilytics offers:
- High growth environment: How fast you grow within the company into leadership positions with greater responsibility is solely dependent on your performance and contributions;
- Semi-annual performance management and promotion cycles enabling fast track to leadership responsibility
- Unparalleled quality of work: Exposure to C-Suite that enables accelerated learning; Solve interesting and challenging analytics problems across multiple industries and domains that keep you always excited and motivated
- Fun culture and peer group: Non-bureaucratic and fun working environment; Strong peer environment that will challenge you and further accelerate your learning curve.
Q1. What is the years of experience of the the candidate has.
Q2. Is candidate from a Tier 1 College (Please Specify Name)
Q3. Notice period of the candidate
Q4. Does candidate have working knowledge in Python or R?
Q5. Does candidate have working knowledge in Advanced Excel?
Q6. Does candidate have a total of CGPA above 6.5. please mention the excat CGPA.