Director at CairnMartin
Views:506 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Business Analytics - BFSI - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-10 yrs)
Organization : Leading BFSI organization
Experience : 4-10 Yrs
Location : Mumbai
Education : B. Tech. from Premier or MBA from Premier (FT only) (Mandatory client requirement)
Key Skills : Business Analytics, Regression, Forecasting, Cluster, Random Forest, etc.
Tools Experience : Tableau, SAS, SQL, Excel, Google Analytics
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to be part of the Digital business analytics team. The current scope is defined as analytics to improve business metrics for Website, Call Centre, Mobile App, Mobile Site & Group Business. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented, resourceful individual who is passionate to recommend changes & see the business impact of the same in the fast growing Digital space. The role will be a combination of Business Analysis, Statistical Modelling and Digital Business Strategy.
You will need to think creatively and strategically about the business, and work together with partner product managers, marketing, tech, underwriting, and claims specialists to identify and recommend on the most promising opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Deep Dive / Diagnosis on the business metrics to understand the performance behavior
- Leverage the data by building statistical models to help the business for cross-sell, better target through segmentation etc.
- Develop infrastructure to enable internal business partners keep regular track of business performance at various levels
- Play crucial role in the strategy building for the business by using both - internal & external data
Basic Qualifications :
- We're looking for a smart business analyst with 3+ years of hands-on experience in business intelligence, analytics & statistical modelling
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages/statistical tools(SQL/SAS/R), and MS Excel
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to understand user requirements and translate them into analytical projects including defining hypothesis
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team
- Ability to build and implement the project pipeline, from defining scope, extracting data from multiple sources, visualization, hypothesis testing and model building
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Preferred Qualifications / Skills :
- MBA degree from Tier-I institute is Mandatory
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, R
- Strong communication skills and ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, solve problems
- Experience in the Digital Analytics space