Senior Manager - Business Analyst - Customer Lifecycle Management - Telecom (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Telecom / ISP
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Customer Lifecycle Management, CLM, Customer onboarding
Job Type - Permanent
- As a Business Analyst, the incumbent will have end-to-end responsibility for understanding and delivering automated digital journey of customer on boarding, customer KYC, customer registration, customer management and retention process.
The client is a well known MNC in the telecom industry, exhibiting high growth in international markets.
- You will work closely with business partners and IT partners in managing business needs and then mapping them to capabilities with the CLM IT domain.
- You will perform necessary leadership, analysis, and design tasks related to the delivery of projects in CLM to support the overall transformation programs.
- You will be responsible for developing CLM Applications domain strategy and long-term planning goals that supports IT team to provide best in class customer experience.
- You will closely with IT partners of various telecom products in ensuring integration with the on boarding application.
- You will lead the development of customer life cycle program to offer on boarding and revenue. You need to understand pre-paid, post-paid on boarding and an understanding of number provisioning and management system.
- You should have a deep understanding of the Telco IT and Telecom as an industry.
- You should have 8-9 years of Business Analysis experience and a solid background in understanding and translating business needs to IT Solution designs.
- You should have specific skills and knowledge:
1. Leadership skills with ability to manage senior stakeholders.
2. People-oriented with ability to lead meetings with software dev managers, developers etc.
3. Structured approach to work & clear in communications. 4. Driving Business units towards simplification and standardization.
- Market leading compensation.
- Opportunity to lead end-to-end CLM life cycle.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.