Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:503 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager - Branding - Healthcare (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Designation - Senior Manager- Marketing
Department - Marketing
Reporting To - CDO/CMO
Duty Hours - As per schedule intimated from time to time Dress Code : Formals
Qualification - Post Graduate in Marketing or relevant field
Experience - 5+ years of relevant experience
Note - Only Female candidates can apply. Ideal candidate from premium B Schools
Job Responsibilities :
The role rests on the below KEY PILLARS. The candidate should have had exposure in most of the areas if not all of them.
- Be the custodian of the brand- . The person is completely responsible for what the brand stands for. We is the most powerful brand in the industry. The candidate has the honor of carrying this powerful brand in his or her shoulders.
- Keep the brand alive, kicking and charismatic - Come up with brand campaigns that reinforces what the brand stands for. Be creative in what you want to tell your customer
- Performance Marketing - Come up with ideas and initiatives to drive offline and online campaigns to drive new registrations. Work closely with performance marketing team and get the campaigns executed
- Agency handling - the candidate must have worked with top marketing agencies before. The candidate must be well versed in articulating the brief to agencies and get the creative output done from the team
- Influencers - handle digitial marketing influencers to come up with creative viral campaigns across various social media platforms
- Online content -work with content developers to generate online content on various media platforms
- Offline media - the candidate must have gotten exposure to handling media houses both in terms of content and ads
- New initiatives - Company is a very powerful brand. A powerful brand requires an entrepreneurial bent of mind to handle new initiatives. Some of the initiatives that we have launched are community platforms, educational content platforms for our customers. The candidate should be able to think on initiatives like these to engage with customers
- The role requires engaging with internal team of designers, content writers etc and also involves external freelancers in delivering amazing stories for the brand. The candidate should be able to navigate through the maze and get things done
- Cross functional : The candidate will have to work with business teams, other functional teams and break down the requirements to the team below and agency . In short , the creative brief coming from the Brand Head should be crisp and to the point!!
- The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in adherence to agency policies.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- I have read, understood and had the opportunity to ask questions regarding this position description.