Head - Education Practice at ABC Consultants
Views:281 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager - Branding/Communication - eLearning (12-17 yrs)
Role Summary: The incumbent will be for responsible for developing and execution of integrated brand strategy. This role requires a combination of strategic thinking, brand management expertise, and strong leadership skills to drive brand awareness, engagement, and, ultimately, business growth.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement an integrated brand strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives and vision of the business.
- Manage the budget for brand and marcom initiatives and ensure that all activities are cost-effective.
- Develop and implement a marketing communications plan that supports the growth strategy.
- Keenly monitor and analyse the performance of the brand and marcom initiatives and make real-time recommendations for improvement.
- Track competition and industry trends to identify and capitalise on strategic growth opportunities to drive the next phase of innovation and growth
Candidate Specification: The ideal candidate be an MBA/ master's in marketing with Strategy or Finance with 12-17 years of experience in Marketing