Recruiter at Careernet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:602 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Brand Strategy & Media Planning (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Manager - Brand Strategy & Media Planning. As a Senior Manager, you will work with the leadership team and assist in developing media plans, presenting campaign strategies, driving customer success and operational excellence.
We are looking for professionals who excel in the following skills:
- Media Planning and Campaign Strategy: Ability to translate business objectives into marketing objectives, identify the relevant digital media platforms, target audiences and creative strategy to plan and execute a campaign to achieve the goals
- Problem solving skills: combining quantitative skills and data interpretation with first-principle thinking and creativity.
- Storytelling skills: Flair for communication and presentation to engage and influence stakeholders positively while creating and presenting media plans, campaign decks and brand solutions.
- Execution skills: prioritization, decision making and follow-ups to make things happen and drive closure.
1. Conducting research: Explore and research on the target audience, competitors, and market trends to develop an effective marketing strategy.
2. Developing media plans: Develop media plans that outline the optimal mix of digital channels, such as display, OTT, native and others to reach the optimised funnel.
3. Negotiating with vendor partners: Negotiate with DSP, publisher partners to secure the best rates, rebates and placements for advertising campaigns.
4. Analysing campaign performance: Analyze campaign performance and adjust media plans accordingly to optimize marketing ROI and metrics.
5. Collaborating with stakeholders: Collaborate with client partners, account leads, and digital teams to ensure campaign messaging is consistent and effective across all channels.
6. Staying up-to-date on industry trends: Well informed on industry trends and new advertising channels to ensure the client's campaigns are innovative and effective.
7. Presenting campaign strategies: Conduct business reviews on a regular basis and present campaign strategies and media plans to clients and internal stakeholders to gain approval and alignment.
- 4-7 years relevant digital media planning experience
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in engineering/commerce/marketing or equivalent with excellent academic score
- Strong communication and presentation skills and documentation
Preferred Industry: Digital Media/Advertising
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.