Senior Manager - Recruitment & Operations at Striver HR Consulting
Views:879 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Senior Manager - Brand & Platform Content Strategy - Content & Communication (7-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
Lead a team to develop, standardize and localize content growth methodologies, KPIs and best practices to help and accelerate category teams' work to drive content diversification, growth and consistency.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
- Lead HK's content strategy for priority content programmes across brands
- Develop and execute content strategies specific to the growth of in-house
- Provide consultancy and support for in-market teams on creator/ partner management (frameworks, support models, content category focus etc).
- Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies
Skills and Experience :
- MBA graduate preferably from MICA and other tier 1 colleges.
- Experienced in content / user strategy and operations and preferably a background from a content platform
- Over 7 years of work experience and minimum 4 years of experience in dealing with digital assets, managing people of relevant industries and business environments.
- Experience in creating well thought out strategy decks and program documentation
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, influencing and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube, Kakao, Line, WeChat, Weibo, TikTok etc.
- Experience with data analyses and insights, e.g. ROI analyses on a digital platform
- Direct experience creating short form video content
- Knowledge about all media metrics
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in content planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)