Senior Manager/Branch Head - Operations - Trucking (7-10 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Operations planning and execution, Driver management, Fleet management, Customer relationship management. HSSE compliance.
- To improve & drive operational service parameters & deliverables (Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reports)
- Co-ordination & Negotiation with partners / vendors / LSP for competitive freight rates & solutions
Planning, implementing & managing optimal logistics solutions after in-depth analysis.
- To design & roll down strategies & SOP to Operations & C.S. team, Shell account - personilsed involvement & interaction with customers & LSP etc.
- To monitor operation & customer service efficiency through set parameters and proper cost control measures.
- Monitor & Follow-up on collections with External / Internal customer and ensure that the receivables aging under control.
- Build and grow profitable business through personalized client relationship.
- Increase Customer delight - with timely, efficient & cost effective service levels.
- Recruit, train and build a good team for the department at all verticals.
- Regular coordination & planning with operations team with regards to prospect of development / Improvement in existing process etc.
- Sustain and increase the customer database by 10-15%.
- Team Motivation through Performance linked Incentive schemes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.