HR at Klub Works Private Limited
Views:2712 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Manager - BFSI Partnerships - FinTech (6-8 yrs)
- Klub is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the F&B sector through the application of data. We are angel-funded, currently in stealth mode, and based out of Domlur, Bangalore.
- Our founders are Anurakt Jain (12+ yrs | Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi | IIT-D, Wharton, CFA) and Ishita Verma (9+ yrs | Investment banking and investing at Kotak IE, Unitus Capital, Snyder UAE | LSR, IIM-B).
- We have a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
- Be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
- Minimum 6 yrs of work experience in business development, enterprise sales, business & investment advisory or roles that require liaising with mid-to-senior management in banks, NBFCs and FIs
- Existing network and relationships in BFSI
- Previous early-stage or startup experience
- Experience with fintech or digital lending companies in a similar role
- Lead Bank, NBFC, Family Office, Debt Funds, and Corporate Treasury partnerships for Klub
- Build a network of financial institutions to deploy capital via the Klub platform
- Own relationships end-to-end with responsibility for driving increasing portfolio via these partners
- Evolve the function to build a team catering to different kinds of financial institutions
- Work with the rest of the business to create solutions and products catered to BFSI partners
- Extremely good people skills
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to build deep and lasting relationships
- First-principles led problem-solving attitude
- Ability to create a targeted partnership pipeline
- Ability to improve the top of the funnel and innovate on new avenues for partnerships
What's on offer:
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- BD ownership
- Team ownership
- Being a top 10 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- High exposure to customers and to the business scale-up
- Equity stock options