Senior Manager - B2B Marketing - Handloom & Handicrafts Vertical - Retail (7-10 yrs)
- Create and deploy a comprehensive marketing strategy to drive the growth of a wide range of handloom and handicraft product sales for the Producer Enterprises promoted by FDRVC
- Identify and build relationships with existing and emerging retailers and buyers for handcrafted products, including creating & updating of buyer database, to generate leads, further converting them into orders
- Oversee market/demand research and assessment for handcrafted products:
- Analyze the buyers- requirements to build in-depth understand their product sourcing process, specifications & volumes across the year
- Tracking & analysis of major/emerging market trends periodically to provide insights on new product development
- Mapping of major competition in the relevant product categories
- Plan the product category and trend plan for Producer Enterprise's annual production planning.
- Active engagement with buyer's souring teams & Producer Enterprise's core team to initiate product development process, complete product selection, drive negotiations on acceptable terms of engagement between both parties, and ensure closing of orders from the prospective buyers
- Work closely with Producer Enterprise's core team to ensure orders are fulfilled as per the desired parameters
- Prepare and implement an annual sales plan for the Producer Enterprises supported by FDRVC
- Oversee marketing initiatives across offline and digital channels with complete ownership and accountability
- Create content guidelines and resources for the development of appropriate communication materials for proposed marketing initiatives
- Any other responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Design/Retail/Marketing (NIFT/NID/Any institute of national repute)
- MBA in Marketing Management from an institution of repute is preferable
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in retail & marketing of handloom and handicrafts products, preferably with leading retail chains as buyer, of which at least 3 years should be in middle management position
- Experience of leading teams and managing relationships with different stakeholders- chains
- Familiarity with the global and local markets and regulatory environments.
- Ability to manage top line and bottom line
- Ability to understand cost and margin structures
- Fluency in Hindi and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Ability to work independently to structure complex problems, develop robust implementation plans and, support recommendations with data/analysis
- Excellent computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and databases) are required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.