Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:4863 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Senior Manager/AVP/VP - Market Risk - Model Development/Validation - Investment Bank (6-20 yrs)
Urgently hiring for one of the leading investment Bank in Mumbai.
Job Type : Full Time
Are you an expert in analytics? Are you an innovative thinker who likes to challenge the status quo? Are you interested in risk modeling? Are you wondering where the limitations of a model are? For our independent validation team we- re looking for someone like that who can:
- Carry out project-based independent model assessments in line with the banks model governance policy, supplementary documents, and regulatory requirements, notably
- Assess the model's conceptual soundness and methodology
- Check appropriateness of input data, the model assumptions and parameters, the accuracy of the model calibration, as well as of qualitative or expert adjustments, etc.
- Review outcome, impact, or benchmark analyses or develop a benchmark model (as appropriate)
- Assess model risk, perform model robustness analysis, and identify and evaluate model limitations
- Document the assessment to required standards
- Interact and discuss with stakeholders (model developers as well as senior model owner and model governance bodies)
You- ll be working in the Market Risk team of Model Risk Management & Control (MRMC). Our team is responsible for the independent validation of all market risk models used within (such as VaR, RniV, stress losses etc.). The model universe covers VaR models, Risk Not in VaR, stress losses, economic capital, Market Risk RWA models etc.
- A Master's or PhD degree in financial mathematics, statistics, econometrics, or a related quantitative field
- Proven experience in market risk, risk modeling or model validation.
- The ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems
- An understanding of financial markets, regulatory landscape, and financial products.
- Very good communication skills and the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively, both written and orally
- Proficient in econometric models and statistical modeling software (knowledge of R programming is preferred)
- Co-operative and team-orientated, while being able to motivate and organize yourself and complete tasks independently to high-quality standards
- Fluent in English, oral and written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.