Principal Consultant at Search Synergy
Views:313 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Senior Manager/AVP/VP - Finance - Private Equity Firm (7-15 yrs)
- Financial reporting under IND AS and US GAAP.
- Cash flow management. Maintain internal financial controls and perform variance analysis.
- Interface with auditors.
- Approval and payment processing.
- Manage direct and indirect tax.
- Manage / oversee delivery from outsourced service provider.
- Timely regulatory reporting
- MIS preparation.
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of financial reports.
- Ensure internal financial controls are maintained, standard operating procedures are followed, and ongoing adherence with corporate policies.
- Compliance with direct and indirect tax requirements.
- Manage accounts payable and ensure timely payments to vendors.
- Liquidity management including deployment of surplus cash into approved schemes.
- Maintain relationships with banks.
- Maintain control over Fixed Assets and proper depreciation.
- Work closely with regional and global finance teams for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and tax reporting.
- Maintain the privacy of financial information.
- Minimum 7 years' related experience in Finance/Corporate Accounting
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of accounting and tax.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Problem solver and critical thinker mind-set.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and be hands-on.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Prior NBFC and Financial Service experience will be an advantage