Recruiter at GetHyr Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:500 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Senior Manager/AVP - SME/Mid-Market - Bank - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-10 yrs)
SENIOR MANAGER/AVP (SME/MID-MARKET)
Want to work for Mango Advisors?
- Mango Advisors is a boutique Investment Banking firm with headquarters in Mumbai and five regional offices across India. It is focused on Real Estate Vertical. It is growing the business for SME/MIDMARKET space (non-real estate - all sectors).
- It provides the following services on Real Estate side - Syndication (Equity/Debt), Land Intermediation services, Strategy Advisory & Asset Management. It provides the following services on SME/MID-MARKET side - Syndication - Traditional products (Working Capital/Term loan/non-fund limits), Structured Finance, Corporate Advisory, Equity Capital Raise.
- During the period of financial year 23-24 it plans to venture into setting up Asset Management Company to start a Real Estate Fund. In near future it plans to expand to a lending based fintech for Mid-market/SME'S. It is formed by senior erstwhile bankers & Investment Banker with extensive knowledge and experience of financing, fund raising and investments advisory.
- The team has combined experience of over 5 decades in Real Estate financing and have executed transactions worth over ~INR 18,000 crores across key markets. The team has successfully executed transactions across all the services listed.
Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
- Have a strong bias for action (read deal making) and value speed with a combination of perfection (read goal orientation).
- Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
- Thrive in a flat and open organization
- Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals (read - Greedy - greedy to learn and earn)
Why explore an opportunity at Mango Advisors?
1. Opportunity to work with fast growing Investment Bank. It is an investment bank backed by strong knowledge of sectors it operates, Strong relationships with clients and performance of almost a decade.
2. Flat organization structure allowing for wider exposure.
3. Culture of learning & goal orientation.
4. Dynamic and creative work atmosphere along with passionate teammates and great leaders to work with.
5. You'll be instilled with the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability.
6. We give you larger responsibility.
Key Individual Growth areas:
1. Enhance Deal Skills - Investment banking requires more refined skill as compared to direct lending.
2. Faster growth trajectory - Compared to larger financial institutes - this creates opportunity to be somebody rather than be a nobody in a larger institute.
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad
Vacancy: 5 No.
Grade: Senior Manager/Associate Vice President (AVP)
New Client Acquisition, New business in existing clients, deal structuring and deal conclusion from buy side, work along with sell side team to close transaction.
Head - Mumbai - SME/MID-MARKET
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work on target list (from SME/MID-MARKET space)
- To guide the client acquisition manager/assistant manager to prospect and create opportunities (team consists of One Senior RM with two client acquisition Jr RM).
- To engage with the prospect and convert it to firm deal with deal mandate.
- To align to sell side (post business selection) and create info memorandum with target list of lenders and with appropriate structure.
- To handhold through the full cycle along with sell side
- Planning and Meeting P&L budget
- Negotiation with stakeholders on closure of term sheets, finalization of deal structure, due diligence and collect the fees.
- Business understanding
- Analysis of Target Company/Sector
- Data Collection for the Transaction
- Industry Analysis for the relevant geography
- Ability to handle the following types of Transactions.
- Working Capital& Term loan
- Structured Transactions
- Equity Raising Transaction
- Corporate Advisory Mandates
Requirements, Desired Skills, and Experience:
- Management Degree in Finance/ Marketing from Premier Management Institutions
- 4-9 years of experience with financial services (Banks/NBFC) companies on business side closing deals in SME/MIDMARKET segments
- Smart, Self-Starter, Presentable, Understanding of Financial Markets & Deal making skills, ability to guide and manage team members, eye for deal, intent of creating deep sector expertise. Strong intent to learn and evolve.
- Understanding/Knowledge of various Financial products and structures
- Greedy to earn and learn
- Fun loving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.