Branch Process Head - Lateral Hiring at SkillVentory
Views:1634 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager/AVP - Relationship Management - Corporate Banking - Bank (3-13 yrs)
Relationship Management: To grow & maintain high quality, profitable and broad based relationships with existing client base and Acquisition of new clients.
- Handle activities ranging from identifying clients financial needs and provide need based solution to clients like Assets and Liabilities.
- Credit Relationship Management.
- Comprehensive selling of all Corporate Banking services and products after careful evaluation of the existing client portfolio.Complete ownership of a portfolio.
- Responsible for the growth of the portfolio, ensuring targets are met and there is availability of an increased revenue stream.
- Understanding & Analyzing the financial statements & Balance sheets of Corporates, which would facilitate deal structuring & Credit Decisions and Credit note underwriting.
Required Experience : 3 Years to 13 Years
Industry: Banking and Financial
Educational Qualification:Minimum Graduate and MBA an added advantge.(Preferred)
NOTE: KIndly do not apply if you are working with some other industry other than Banking and Financial, Also hard core Relationship Management is there.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.