HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:2292 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager/AVP - Private Client Group - Financial Services Conglomerate (5-15 yrs)
Key Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for acquiring and servicing clients for PCG desk (Ultra HNIs, Professional Investors, PMS Firms, Family Offices, corporates, trusts, banks and Prop Funds having AUM of Rs. 25- 30 Crore and above)
- Drive business growth by focusing on client acquisition as well as cross-selling among existing client base.
- Increasing the client base through effective migration of existing clients and acquisition of new clients
- End to End - Client Relationship Management - advising as per risk profile of the client.
- Thorough knowledge of all capital market products for HNIs, with a proven capability of working with the clients to service their needs.
- Ability to move business and source new business both in equity and wealth products.
- Core expertise in Equity Trading business & understanding of other financial products
- Ability to scan the business and its environment and apply to the area of delivery
- Innovative mindset - ability to conceptualize and execute customized products and solutions for clients
- Be willing to seize initiatives and opportunities
- Possess mature negotiation and commercial skills
- Ability to analyze and conceptualize
- Organized, self - starter & passionate
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English language.
- Strong presentation & communication skills.
Please call Pranay on 9820564460
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.