Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:299 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/AVP - Pricing - Life Insurance (6-12 yrs)
Our Client is a well established Life Insurance Company. The company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Role: Senior Manager/AVP-Pricing
Reporting to: Vice President
The role involves overseeing product pricing and filling with the regulator. Apart of the technical aspects, the role is required to demonstrate good people and task management. The candidate should have the ability to bring the team together and produce optimum results efficiently. The role also requires analytical skills along with advanced knowledge of actuarial principles and methods.
- Provide main technical inputs and ensure the robustness of pricing models and illustrations.
- Ability to create and review excel models for pricing and profit testing.
- In-depth understanding of key pricing and business parameters.
- Preparation of documents necessary to get internal and regulatory approval.
- Handling IRDAI queries.
- Closely collaborate with Product Development, Underwriting, IT etc. to ensure smooth and transparent processes.
- Technical Actuarial Knowhow
- Proficiency in understanding actuarial cash flows.
- Critical eye for Detail
- Working knowledge of MS - Excel, VBA.
- Adept in multi-tasking and handling multiple processes.
Education and Experience:
- Should have cleared 8+ actuarial exams, with consistent exam pass history.
- 6+ years of life insurance experience with direct or consulting companies.
- Experience in Prophet modelling/ Business Planning and EV calculation/ Statutory Valuation and experience analysis would also be considered.