Senior Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:231 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/AVP - Presales - BPO (18-25 yrs)
Hiring for Senior Manager/ AVP for Presales Business Solutioning Role with a leading MNC.
1. A business solutions manager is responsible for ensuring ongoing business & account growth through proactive solutions, product/process ideation, and research enabled problem-solving.
2. This is a dynamic role, which requires the manager to provide ongoing business development and pre-sales support, collaborate with support (HR, transition, process excellence, operations, infra), account teams (both onsite & offshore).
3. The person must have prior experience with BPO & digital operations (content, Education, digital marketing), preferably in the communications and media space or other division.
4. The candidate should have a good handle on commercial modeling, capacity planning, automation levers, and other important solution elements.
Job Description :
- Lead RFP Solutioning and scoping; draft implementation plans, propose workforce, transition, due-diligence
- Coordinate with senior management to understand business priorities and develop effective solutions
- Perform bid-management, gather market intelligence and research
- Proactively work with both delivery & accounts sales team to identify business opportunities and relevant business cases; plan & execute proposals; commercial modeling
- Mentor junior members of the solutions team on best practices, business processes, and knowledge training
- Identify and analyze business risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Extend ongoing support (or lead) to business unit strategy initiatives around business development, knowledge management, quality, process improvement, etc.
Required Education :
- MBA or Master's Degree (From top-ranked colleges) like MBE/Economics/MFC/MIB
- Candidates will be preferred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 Colleges only.
Experience : 12+ years of experience in business solutions/Presales
Industry Required : BPO or KPOset up
- Possess knowledge on the competitive landscape & KPO,bpo business frameworks, while staying abreast with business trends and technologies/platforms (internal & external)
- Ability to synthesize research output through executive presentations & PoV documents
- Possess experience with handling commercial models (across location, shift support, language, skill set, process type, etc.)
- Expert-level knowledge of scoping, storyboarding, research methodologies
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to manage multiple deals in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Customer service orientation with a focus on tangible outcomes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral communication & presentation skills