Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3182 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager/AVP - Marketing & Digital Analytics - Insurance (7-12 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the leading insurance player based in Delhi NCR. They had set up their analytics function in 2011 and have come a long way since then. They are looking for Sr.Manager/AVP - Marketing & Digital Analytics
- The role requires the person to play a pivotal role in growing the unit and realizing its vision to become the central nervous system of the company for data driven decision making.
The role encompasses the following areas of work:
- Help in making inroads in the Digital Analytics space for the organization
- Driving analytics for Digital Offerings
- Developing insights and delivering business impact in terms of revenue increase, operation cost reduction, working capital reduction etc.
- Drive SOW revenues through Cross-sell & Upsell analytics
- Work with BU team to design and implement entire cross-sell campaigns and ensure close-looping of feedback/response
- Performance the required predictive/descriptive analytics to arrive at the right target audience
- Devise Customer Segmentation for new acquisition and Service, through Customer Life Time Value Modelling
The Successful Applicant:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 6-10 years of experience in analytics
- The individual should also have prior experience with digital analytics tools such as Omniture, Site Catalyst etc
- Hands on experience in SAS is preferred but not must
- The candidate should have worked on strategic initiatives across organization pertaining to marketing and digital analytics
What's on Offer:
- You get to be part of the senior leadership team and instrumental in taking up the analytics practice to the next level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.