Partner at Talent Proz Consultants
Views:324 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager/AVP - Legal - Credit Documentation (3-12 yrs)
- Knowledge Good of laws applicable to banking such as Negotiable Instruments Act, Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, Factoring Act, Companies Act, Banking Regulation Act etc.
- Handled Foreign exchange lending and Gift city
- Drafting of various agreements and deeds such as loan agreements, mortgages, hypothecation, pledge, guarantees, credit facility agreement, indemnity, affidavit etc.
- Drafting of facility/credit documents for structure deals.
- Advising the branches on the security documents to be obtained based on sanction letter.
- Drafting of documents on structured deals on case to case basis.
- Conversant with Documentation related to Consortium Bank's Lending.
- Providing clearance to the documents executed by the borrowers.
- Vetting of documents and investigation of title to the property.
- Providing opinions on credit related references.
- Approval of bank guarantees/standby letters of credit/counter guarantees.
- Updated knowledge of case laws.
Preferred: Previous experience in leading private sector bank or foreign bank
- Should have handled the job in previous organization.
- Well conversant with banking law and practice in relevant laws related to banking transactions.
CTC Budget: Rs. 20 lac + annual performance bonus