Assistant Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:202 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Senior Manager/AVP - Lead Generation/Presales - IT (8-16 yrs)
Roles Sr. Manager/AVP Lead Generation and Presales
Preferred Qualifications MBA/Masters with an emphasis in marketing or communications-related field of study. Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and demand generation B2B marketing.
Min. Experience Overall Experience 8-Years and above
- Designing Demand Generation strategy for products & services alongside Sales Team.
- Lead our customer/partner marketing program including overall strategy, communication planning, analysis and optimisation.
- Lead our social media strategy and expand social media presence by identifying new channels and opportunities.
- Lead, manage and develop direct reports and create an inspiring environment that results in improved productivity, team collaboration, creativity, and results.
- Presales support to the key sales & solutions team members to put together Proposals, SoWs, ROMs, SLAs, Demo Scripts, presentations etc.
- Research, Market Intelligence & Competition Intelligence
- OEM Partner Relation Coordination and Management
- Identify marketing strategies and compelling campaigns and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates.
- Leverage third party channels and data to implement online and offline programs to broaden reach and grow our customer and prospect databases.
- Develop KPI's and marketing reports for the executive team based on annual marketing objectives that demonstrate contribution to new and add-on revenue goals.
- Partner with Management to support company's culture initiatives.
- Manage a team of Inside Sales that will deliver defined revenue pipe to support organization's sales revenue goals.
Other required skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Seasoned project management skills; highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities.
- Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers. Able to take the lead and guide agency relationship and other employees when necessary.
- Experience working within the communications and information technology service category a plus
- Ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports into Sales team and analysing the results.