Managing Partner at Valcon USA
Views:7044 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager/AVP - Investor Acquisition & Servicing - Online/Internet (8-14 yrs)
Sr Manager/ AVP Investor Acquisition & Servicing
Our Client is Looking for a Sr Manager / AVP - Investor Acquisition and Servicing
Should Have Handled a Team of Investor Acquirers - Assistant Managers, Sr Executives, Executives.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Successfully building new businesses through effective design and implementation of strategic marketing and branding plans.
- Finalize Corporate Alliances for Franchise expansion with prospective brands
- Acquiring and servicing of investor for franchisee sales.
- Screening of Investor portfolio in terms of best fit as per investment bandwidth, location and Potential for Brands
- Planning and organizing marketing events and shows for lead generation.
- Arranging site visits and maintaining communications between brand and investor so as to increase the success ratio for closures.
Individual and Team Player.
Salary is Not a Constrain for the Right Candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.