Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:887 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Senior Manager/AVP - Internal Communications (11-20 yrs)
- Formulate global internal communications strategy
- Define measurement metrics in collaboration with allied functions - MarCom, Business Strategy, Product development, etc.
- Drive internal communications for defined markets and ensure synergy with communications strategy.
- Develop strategic messaging for internal communications on behalf of company, bringing the right information and insights into each communication initiative.
- Develop communication content for a variety of channels, including (but not limited to) organizational emails, podcasts, videos, keynotes, and town hall meetings.
- Supervise the overall coordination of all marketing communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across the company
- Leading internal communication planning to help Company's service line people feel part of a transformative, growing organization.
- Advising the leadership on how to effectively use communications to make an impact with audiences.
- Developing high impact messaging and tactics to help internal teams understand the value that organisation's service lines provide and how to effectively engage with us.
- Defining measurement metrics, governing internal communications across the organisation.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or public relations.
- 11-20 years in internal communications roles
- Experience in developing and execution of digital media campaigns
- Previous experience developing and launching programs for large, matrix organizations.
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment