HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:1826 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Senior Manager/AVP - Human Resources - BFS (8-12 yrs)
Human Resources Generalist Job Duties:
- Implement human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention,
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing the selected solution; coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Deliver effective support to the head of HR/HR director/CHRO and the wider business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function
- Administer employee contracts and agreement across the business
- Advise colleagues on company policy, and assist with the development and implementation of new policies
- Manage and develop the business- compensation and benefits systems
- Implementing learning and development activities by coordinating training sessions, managing attendance and gathering and evaluating employee feedback
- Maintaining up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records. Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Human Resources Generalist Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Experience in Investment Banking/ Institutional Equities is a must.
Education - Full-time MBA/PG course from a reputed institute
Organisational skills -
- Efficiency in personnel management is key.
- You will be expected to time oriented and able to prioritise competing demands.
- You will also be expected to organise inputting employee data into the business's HR systems
- Industry competencies - you will be expected to have an understanding of employment law and business policies
- Communication skills - HR generalists will be required to discuss company policy with both employees and other members of their team, and as such manage divergent opinions and personalities. As such, a level of emotional intelligence is also required
- Versatility - The nature of an HR generalist role will require you to be flexible, and able to react quickly to the various demands of the business