Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:5783 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager/AVP - Global Payroll Operations - BPO (10-20 yrs)
- Responsible for all aspects of US / Global Payroll Operations including: hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; managing annual performance targets and operating budget; creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics.
- This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners. Overall responsible for Audit compliance and Business controls.
Key Strategic Objectives :
- Set direction and lead a team
- Responsible for developing and communicating team or department vision and goals.
- Build and monitor the consolidated US / Global Payroll Operations annual operating plan to forecast headcount needs with detailed analysis of budget to actual results on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Partner with external stakeholders HR, HRS, Accounting, Treasury (external to Payroll department)
- Partner with internal stakeholders Compliance, Controllership, Vendor Management, Operational Excellence, PMO, Payroll Academy
- Responsible to develop and implement systems to support rapid growth. Performs autonomously and initiate and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work
- Build scalable processes to recruit, train and develop business professionals to support business expansion in US Payroll
- Lead performance review processes with the Finance Operations VP, Directors and senior leaders
- Manage multiple diverse and complex projects including new entity launches, regulatory changes, online tool deployments, and mergers and acquisition integration.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Any Graduate having 10+ years experience managing a Global Payroll Operations (multi-country, multi-language) organization. Should be currently working as Manager / Sr Manager / AVP Payroll Operations in an MNC BPO.
- 5 years of experience in managing groups of at least 30 - 100 FTEs
- Proven ability to build and lead large complex payroll teams
- Experience with complex problem solving using Lean/Six Sigma techniques
- Proven project management ability and business judgment capable of organizing problem sets, finding solutions, and executing to a successful conclusion
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Internal and external customer obsession and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Preferred Qualifications :
- CPP, FPC or CPA Certified
- PMI Certified
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- CA or MBA Qualified
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.