Senior Talent Acquisition at Skillventory
Views:255 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager/AVP - Fraud Risk Management - BFS (8-12 yrs)
FRM Role :
- Ensure Anti-fraud policy, process and systems are updated with regulatory requirements and changes as well as internal norms and guidance.
- Conduct investigation of customer and employee frauds including Root Cause Analysis and suggest measures to strengthen existing process and systems
- Conduct Fraud Risk Review including periodical reviews of key process and system to identify gaps in terms fraud and audittional risk and suggest controls to address the same
- Obtaining and monitoring reports from Audit, Collections, Customer Service, Finance, Credit, Risk, Customer Complaints for identifying red flags/ early warning signals perspective
- Prepare fraud risk dashboard and identify high risk areas and parameters and resolve the same with relevant teams.
- Perform portfolio analysis across products/geographies/channels etc to spot trends & patterns to detect areas with higher fraud risk.
- Ensure closure of action points emanating from various Investigation and present the summary of new controls and process improvements to the management.
- Coordinating with various units such as collections, operations, business, legal, finance etc to collect information and prepare regulatory reports (FMR-1, FMR2, FMR-3, quarterly and annual review etc)
- Coordination with regulator for all regulatory/statutory reports/data submission in a timely manner with accuracy
- Providing required MIS and management reports to the Senior Management, FRMC, RMC and the Board of Directors.