Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:196 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/AVP - Financial Quality Operations - Financial Firm - CA/CFA (9-15 yrs)
Our client is a renowned name in accounting services and financial consulting domain having a niche for hospitality sector. They are keen to hire a professional in their quality operations team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for multiple accounting activities including journal entries, reconciliations, reporting & month end activities.
- Ensure process implementation and controls are effectively managed and intervene during any deviations.
- Formulate MIS reports using data and statistical tools related to TAT, productivity & quality.
- Responsible to allocate work and set milestones for the team, focusing on regular training and development.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 9-15 years' experience holding master's degree in finance/CA/CFA/ACCA.
- Proclivity towards handling data sets and bringing out insights.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a problem-solving attitude.