HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:823 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Senior Manager/AVP/DVP - Relationship Manager - CRE/DCM - Bank (3-12 yrs)
The RM shall be responsible for originating deals, developing financing solutions for the clients and preparation of analytical models for credit underwriting and investors. RM shall work with the external agencies, sales and investors team for placements, due diligence, documentation and final closure.
- Scoping and scanning the market for origination of Real Estate transactions across standard asset classes, high yield deals, special situation deals & lease rental discounting transactions from both the primary as well as secondary (existing lender/investor) markets.
- Ideating with Promoters/CFO/CXO for structuring and identifying opportunities for financing/ restructuring / settlement/ advisory mandates.
- Need understanding skills to evaluate the Real Estate asset category as a whole.
- Continuous engagement with internal relationships, agencies, investors and coverage teams
- Developing pitches with financing solutions and structuring acceptable credit solutions
- Preparation of IM & analytical material for internal do-ability assessment and for external investors - cash flow models, information docket, etc.
- Working with external agencies, sales team and prospective investors for placements.
- Closure of deal including sanctions, due diligences, documentation and funding
- Working independently as well as part of a larger team
External - Borrowers/ Issuers, Investors, Legal Counsels, Rating Agency, Trustee, valuation agencies, etc.
Internal clients- RMs , Credit, Product, Treasury
Qualification and Experience:
Qualifications: MBA (from top tier institutions); CA (rankers / first attempt)
- Experience profile of at least 8-12 years
- Should have in-depth experience of working with Borrowers/Corporates/ NBFCs/Investors/Funds
- Established track record of origination / structuring / placement of RE & high yield deals
- Keen understanding of expectations and typical investment philosophies of the variety of investors active in this space
- Create deals across situations -acquisitions financing, refinance, stressed assets space, partner/ PE buy outs, Rentals discounting, etc.
- Good understanding of taxation & regulatory framework aspects relevant to structuring, listing, etc.
- Strong coverage and origination capabilities; relationship management skills
- Mental flexibility, regulatory awareness to structure and execute deals across situations
- Term sheets and documentation negotiation
- Self-starting & initiative-taking abilities to work in unstructured situations