Senior Associate - Recruitment at Arin Consultancy
Views:1716 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager/AVP - Company Secretary - BFSI (8-18 yrs)
- Background CS is mandatory. Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
Work Experience :
- Worked as Company Secretary or Assistant Company Secretary for 5+ years.
- Experience in the Mutual Fund industry would be an added advantage.
Critical Skills Required :
- Knowledge of Company Law and related regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Good management skills with the ability to work with various stakeholders and having self-initiative
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Possessing good knowledge of corporate governance issues. Possessing sound interpretation skills.
- Knowledge about compliances and related secretarial activities under SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, SEBI (Alternative Investment Funds) Regulations will surely be an added advantage.
Role Purpose :
- Manage the Company's corporate secretarial activities and related compliances.
Key Accountabilities :
- Manage activities related to convening meetings of the Board and various Committees of the Company and of the shareholders, preparation and circulation of agenda, drafting of minutes, maintenance of statutory registers and records, filing of returns and tracking closures of various actionables.
- Management of all compliances under Company Law and secretarial compliances under SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, SEBI (Portfolio Managers) Regulations, SEBI (Alternative Investment Funds) Regulations.
- Interaction with the Regulators and the Audit/Inspection Team during various inspection and audit for secretarial compliances.
- Monitoring changes to the applicable regulations and take/guide on the appropriate action to be taken.
- Track various Operating Policies and ensure that they are up to date with requisite approvals, and advise relevant teams of the governance issues with respect to the Policies.