CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:64 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager/AVP - Bid Management - Insurance (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for driving bid participation of firm in qualified opportunities.
- To ensure that bid responses submitted are of high quality with strong sense of accountability and ownership along with business.
- Establish streamlined process to enable timely bid management.
- Ensuring that best practices of large bids are being implemented; with overall thrust on winning the bids.
- To act as liaison between sales, business leaders and other stakeholders to help with activities to support business development
- Engage with business leaders and colleagues across locations to identify large opportunities where presales can collaborate support towards business closure (new client acquisition and retention)
- Build relationships and collaborate with industry, practice and specialty leaders across the region to develop industry/client specific value propositions
- Work closely with sales leader in devising campaigns and to support sales strategy and run various other projects of strategic importance
Knowledge Management & Marketing Activities
- Facilitate adoption of tools and systems used for knowledge sharing, marketing and CRM
- Collaborating with subject matter experts locally and globally to building robust content around industry specialization, pitch decks, and client success stories for making effective demo presentations at workshops/events.
- Maintaining knowledge and document repositories which help in building strong capabilities and case studies.
MS Office Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Strong business research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Preferred candidate profile
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in proposal and bid management
- Domain knowledge preferred
- MBA (Marketing / Finance) from a reputed B - School
Role - BD / Pre Sales - Other
Industry Type - Insurance
Functional Area - Sales & Business Development
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - BD / Pre Sales
PG : MBA/PGDM in Finance, Marketing