Practice Head at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:2112 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/AVP - Audit & Compliance - BFSI (8-9 yrs)
- Certified fraud examiner
- Experience into Audit & compliance and GRC (Governance risk and compliance).
- Experience in IT risk is a must along with knowledge of IT general control.
- Candidates working in Big 4's and consulting firms would be ideal. They should have either worked for a bank or with banking clients.
- Deliver all assigned audits as per the annual Internal Audit plan;
- Demonstrate and document compliance with SYSC 6.2, the Internal Audit Charter and Methodology;
- Perform compliance reviews as per the Compliance Monitoring Plans (CMP) for company to minimize the regulatory risk to those businesses;
- Support the team in managing all external reviews and certifications, including ISMS ISO 27001 and ISO 22301 BCMS;
- Monitor compliance of policies and procedures relative to risk exposure for ONAI and ONGPL;
- Develop and lead a programme of work to defend the three businesses against the threat of fraud, both external and internal.
- Lead pro-active fraud prevention work to ensure the fraud risk management framework continues to be robust and effective at all times;
- Provide regular reports to company's senior management on fraud threats and defensive steps taken
- Create and deliver fraud prevention training to the three businesses
- Assist the team in meeting data protection related duties such as reviewing organization's compliance with applicable data protection and IT security laws and conducting data protection impact assessments for internal and external projects;
- Facilitate supplier management reviews to identify and highlight any third-party risks;
- Follow up with those accountable for implementing remedial actions within the required time frame; and
- Participate actively in all review meetings and provide the right control opinion and advice.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.