Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:76 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager/AVP - Actuarial - Life Insurance (4-7 yrs)
Our Client is a well established Life Insurance Company. The company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Role: Senior Manager /AVP-Actuarial.
Reporting to: VP-Actuarial.
- Managing prophet modelling team.
- Managing Business planning team.
- Evaluation of Business Deals.
- Managing entire reinsurance delivery.
- Modelling new products in Excel and prophet for reserving and Embedded Value calculations.
- Oversee maintenance of a timely, accurate, well-documented, and comprehensive modelling process, including UAT.
- Liaison with Pricing, Valuation and Embedded Value teams for making required changes to prophet workspace.
- Business Plan projections and related metrics.
- Performing stress/sensitivity testing on business plan projections.
- Projecting cash flows and assessing financial viability of partnership distribution deals.
- Ongoing review of deals.
- Any other Analytical activities required to be carried out as and when required.
- Computation of reinsurance monthly premium.
- Preparing of quarterly and annual forms for IRDAI.
- Managing receipts and payments with reinsurers.
- Providing timely information to management.
- Managing audit of numbers.
- Technical Actuarial Knowhow.
- Proficiency in understanding actuarial cash flows.
- Critical eye for Detail.
- Working knowledge of MS - Excel, VBA, Prophet,DCS,SQL and R programming.
- Adept in multi-tasking and handing multiple processes.
Education and Experience:
- Should have cleared 12+ actuarial exams, with consistent exam pass history.
- 4 to 7 years of life insurance experience.